POST YOUR AD HERE. $90 for 2 months ($60 for MTAS members)
Rates subject to GST.
We also have an e-blast ad service - $30.00 for MTAS members; $75.00 for non-members.
If you purchase both services, receive a 10% discount.
Just send us an e-mail with your exact ad text to firstname.lastname@example.org
May attach one .jpg file with logo or photo - max. 2mb.
We accept Visa and MasterCard payments on the phone or you may mail a cheque payable to MTAS.
- Jayne L. Little
RMT position at chiropractic clinic
Come Join Our Team!
Circle Chiropractic is a large multidisciplinary health clinic offering Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy and Reflexology. With two busy clinics in Saskatoon, we are currently seeking a Registered Massage Therapist to join our growing team to provide outstanding patient care!
At Circle Chiropractic:
- Our mission is to care for our community through empowerment and awareness of lifestyle choices to maximize health potential
- We operate 2 beautiful locations with ample free parking and on-site laundry facilities
- We are open 7 days a week, hosting a variety of appointment types (morning, afternoon, evening, weekend)
- Our incredible and friendly front staff handles most administrative functions such as: booking appointments, taking payments, and day before massage reminders (to cut down on no-shows!)
- We offer a competitive package, support, and an energetic environment to help you while growing your business
We Are Searching For:
- Valid Massage Therapy accreditation in Saskatchewan
- Self motivated and confident in ability to treat
- Enjoys working and collaborating with a supportive wellness team to achieve the best results for patients
- SGI and WCB accreditation
If this sounds like you, please reply to this ad with your cover letter and resume. We’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Postion vacant
RMT positions at spa in Saskatoon
Sugary Nail and Massage Spa
Located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan are currently seeking Registered Massage Therapists to complement our team in the beautiful community of Stonebridge.
Please visit our website at https://www.sugarynailandmassagespa.com/
Full and part time schedules are available with flexible hours.
We are looking for:
* Energetic self-motivated individuals
* Excellent client care communication
* Well organized
* Holistic approach
* Perform needs assessment
* Maintains professional high standards at all times.
* Follows all protocols and procedures
* Ensures well-being of client
* Maintain high level ethical standards at all times
* Must be insurable
* Keep good client records
* Focus on patients health care
* Beautiful new Stonebridge area
* Next to Tim Horton's in high traffic area
* Flexible hours
* Clean linens and laundry provided
* All lotions and PPE supplied
* Appointments booked for you
* Good clientele base with huge potential to grow
* Consistent customer satisfaction with 4.3 stars on google review
* Great team environment
* Discount on other services
* Flexible numeration package that works for you
* Your existing clients welcome
If you are a new graduate or just looking for a fresh start please respond today, we can't wait to hear from you.
Reply to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Positions Vacant
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS EXCELLENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN HUMBOLDT, SK!!!
I am wanting to sell my successful massage and acupuncture practice in conjunction with my home.
I am looking for a fellow massage therapist who may be interested in relocating to Humboldt. I have been offering my massage services in Humboldt since 2004 and have accrued a vast clientèle. I have been massaging for 23 years and my body is telling me it's time to slow down. I would love for an energetic massage therapist to come take over my practice and take care of my wonderful, loyal, dedicated clientèle.
Please text or call Joy @ 306-231-5809 if you are interested.
- Joy Berschiminsky, RMT
- Humboldt, Saskatchewan
- Business for sale
RMT position at chiropractic clinic in Regina
Our Registered Massage Therapists are an important part of our collaborative healthcare team providing outstanding patient care.
Our Regina Clinic is looking to add a Registered Massage Therapist (hours and rent to be discussed).
We offer our massage therapists:
- Full reception services and support including bookings and payments
- On site laundry facilities
- Dedicated space
- Registered with the Massage Therapist Association of Saskatchewan (MTAS) and have completed the 2200 hours certification or recognized equivalent.
- Can provide proof of professional liability insurance as well as current First Aid and CPR
- A team player with the ability to manage patients both independently and collaboratively.
We are following strict cleaning and safety protocols to keep our patients, staff and doctors safe during this time.
To apply for this opportunity, please drop off your resume in person or email to:
The Chiropractic Health Centre
4141 Albert Street
Regina, SK. S4S 3R6
- Regina, Saskatchewan
- Position Vacant