WEBSITE POSITION POSTING ON THIS PAGE.
Non-MTAS members - $90.00 for 2 months
MTAS members - 60.00 for 2 months
Subject to GST.
We also have an e-blast ad service, reaching over 830 member therapists.
$30.00 for MTAS members
$75.00 for non-members
If you purchase both services, receive a 10% discount.
For either or both services, just send us an e-mail with your exact ad text (.doc file or in the body of an email) to Jayne at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may attach one .jpg file with logo or photo - max. 2mb, 600 pixels wide.
We accept Visa and MasterCard payments on the phone and EFT to email@example.com (direct/auto deposit only, no password).
MTAS does not promote or endorse any of the employment opportunities, products or services advertised here.
- Jayne L. Little, Member Services Manager
RMT position in Saskatoon
Active Chiropractic and Massage is looking for the right individual to join our team. We have been serving the Saskatoon area for over a decade; offering chiropractic care, massage therapy, acupuncture and oriental medicine.
What we offer to you:
- An amazing teamwork atmosphere
- Internal referral network
- Staff and family rates on services and products
- Rent based position
- 100% gratuities paid to you
- Online booking system
- Laundry on-site
- Reception staff to do billing, booking clients and taking payments
- Office supplies provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Great location: one block off the busy intersection of 8th and Preston
- Free parking for you and your clients
What we are looking for:
- 2,200 hour diploma from a recognized Massage Therapy School
- In good standing with MTAS
- Ability to do SGI and WCB claims
- Great customer service
- Work well in a team environment
- Must be punctual, professional and have positive attitude
- Experience an asset, but not required
Position open for an immediate start date.
Please apply with a resume including cover letter at 2414E 8th St E, Saskatoon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only those selected for the interview process will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
- Nicole Hahn, office manager
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Position Vacant
RMT position in Saskatoon
YXE Family Chiropractic & Wellness Centre is a busy integrated wellness clinic located in the north end of Saskatoon. We currently offer chiropractic, acupuncture and massage services.
We are looking to hire a part/full time massage therapist which would be consisting of approximately 25 to 30 hours per week.
The massage therapist must be registered with a recognized association.
Contract details would be discussed during the interview process.
Saturday: 2 to 3 Saturdays per month
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail: email@example.com
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Position Vacant
Clinic space to rent in Saskatoon
Due to the increased demand for massage therapy at College Park Massage Therapy on 8th Street in Saskatoon, we are looking for a full-time therapist to join our team.
It is room rental with a window and laundry and parking are included. The clinic is wheelchair accessible and we are open Monday to Saturday. We offer direct billing services. The room is currently available.
If this opportunity interests you, please call Diane at 306-955-7822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Diane Thurmeier, RMT
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Space to rent
RMT (Warman & Saskatoon clinic locations)
Are you a talented Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) seeking an exciting opportunity in a multidisciplinary, family-friendly clinic? Look no further! We are currently hiring an RMT to join our dedicated team of healthcare professionals at Warman Physio part time at our thriving clinic located in Warman, SK. A position may be available for full time split between the Warman location and our newly developed secondary location space in Evergreen Saskatoon. We offer a competitive independent contractor compensation package that rewards your skills and expertise.
Warman Physio is a well-established and reputable multidisciplinary clinic located in the heart of Warman, SK. We take pride in providing a wide range of healthcare services to individuals of all ages, including physiotherapy, massage, counselling, exercise and dietitian services. Our primary focus is delivering comprehensive and compassionate client care. Warman Physio strives to foster a warm, welcoming, and family-friendly environment where our team of experienced professionals collaborates to ensure a holistic, whole person approach to our clients needs.
As an RMT at Warman Physio, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse client base, including acute injury management, expectant/new mothers, individuals with chronic conditions, and those seeking relaxation or pain-specific management. You will play an integral role in our holistic approach to healthcare by working alongside other providers across several disciplines.
- Provide high-quality massage therapy services to clients, utilizing your expertise and a variety of techniques tailored to their needs.
- Assess clients' conditions and create personalized treatment plans to address their specific goals and concerns.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals within the clinic to ensure coordinated and effective patient care.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of client assessments, treatments, and progress.
- Uphold professional standards, ethics, and confidentiality.
- Valid registration and good standing with the local regulatory body as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Preference provided to those that are registered through MTAS.
- Proficiency in a wide range of massage techniques and training in various modalities is an asset but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with clients and collaborate with other healthcare professionals.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities to maintain a busy schedule.
- Compassion, empathy, and a genuine commitment to improving the well-being of patients.
- Competitive independent contractor compensation with the potential for growth based on your performance.
- Flexible schedule options that accommodate work-life balance.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Access to a diverse client base.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Well-equipped clinic with modern facilities and a comfortable treatment environment.
- Administrative support for scheduling, billing, and record-keeping.
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate and dedicated RMT looking to join Warman Physio, our multidisciplinary clinic that values collaboration, compassion, and quality care, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your experience, qualifications, and why you believe you would be a valuable addition to our team to Haylie at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join us at Warman Physio in making a difference in the lives of our patients and become a valued member of our multidisciplinary healthcare team. Apply today and embark on an exciting career at our family-friendly clinic in Warman, SK!
- Haylie Lashta
- Warman and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Position Vacant
RMT position in Regina
We are a busy, newly renovated chiropractic and massage clinic located at 143 Albert St N, Regina SK looking for a member to join our team! We are currently seeking a motivated, skilled Massage Therapist to help keep our many massage referrals within the clinic. Both new grads and experienced massage therapists are welcome to apply. MTAS is preferred.
At our clinic, we offer administrative support that will be responsible for booking and billing, and taking payments for your appointments. Our clinic hours are from 9:00am-6:00pm from Monday to Friday and 9:00am-1:00pm on Saturdays. You are free to set your own schedule within these hours. Our clinic currently has 2 chiropractors and 2 massage therapists, but with demand for massage therapy increasing, we need more availability for massage therapy treatments! The clinic offers a dedicated space for you to build your practice with an on-site laundry facility. While building your practice, a split rate is offered, with the option to move to a flat rent at any time.
For more information about the clinic, visit www.totalcarechiro.ca
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Daniel Rutledge
- Regina, Saskatchewan
- Position Vacant
The Wickaninnish Inn, Ancient Cedars Spa is looking for a Spa Manager
Join our Spa team as a Spa Manager, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel.
Online application here: https://www.wickinn.com/careers/ancient-cedars-spa/spa-manager/
The Ancient Cedars Spa is our haven of relaxation and well-being, a dedicated space for our guests to unwind and soak in the untouched beauty of the West Coast.
Our outstanding Spa team has garnered a reputation of service excellence and has been internationally recognized and awarded. With treatments inspired by the rainforest and coast, our practitioners, estheticians, coordinators and attendants work together to provide personalized service and create a relaxing environment for our guests.
- Ensure efficient and personalized guest service meeting and exceeding Relais & Chateaux, AAA 4 & 5 Diamond, and Forbes Standards
- Lead by example and be a pro-active member of the Senior Management Team and Ancient Cedars Spa Leadership Team
- Be responsible and accountable for the actions of Ancient Cedars Spa team members; work as a “hands on manager” assisting the team as they strive to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Create a positive atmosphere for learning and development for the Ancient Cedars Spa team members.
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness and physical condition of Ancient Cedars Spa, including, but not limited to, working space, storage space, and equipment
- Have an active role in the Health and Safety program within the Spa
- Be the contact person for guests who may require immediate assistance from the Manager, Ancient Cedars Spa, and/or follow up with guest concerns as necessary
- Administer Human Resources related tasks within the department, including, but not limited to, scheduling, submitting payroll, interviewing, hiring, performance management, reviews, etc.) for members of the Spa Leadership team, coordinators, practitioners, yoga instructors, and attendants
- Create, monitor, and be accountable for the annual budget for Ancient Cedars Spa
- Monitor the retail program within the spa; provide training and ongoing feedback to practitioners, as well as performance management discussions with practitioners related to their retail sales performance
- Work at the reception desk and cover treatments wherever required
- Complete all administrative responsibilities required to maintain the smooth operation of Ancient Cedars Spa
- Attend weekly Management meetings and relay necessary information to the spa team
- Exemplary guest service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations
- Minimum 4 years’ management experience in a high-end, full service luxury facility is necessary
- Superior Human Resources, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a stressful environment, and creative problem solving skills are required
- Must possess the desire to lead a world-class spa team
- Must have knowledge and/or be comfortable with standard operating financial statements, as well as the budgeting process, and effective cost management
- Working knowledge of Pro Salon, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Maestro are assets
- Must enjoy shift work and be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience as a Massage or Spa Practitioner
- Knowledge and familiarity with Comfort Zone, Sea Flora, Jane Iredale, Tofino Soap Company, Sangre de Fruta, and Halfmoon products and services is an asset
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- An employment duration commitment will be required
By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. As we receive a high volume of e- mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your resume and interests align with our currently available positions.
- Melody McLorie, Director of Human Resources
- Tofino, British Columbia
- Postion vacant
National Co-ordinator - CSMTA
National Co-ordinator Job Posting
The Canadian Sport Massage Therapy Association (CSMTA) is looking for a dedicated and visionary National Coordinator to join our passionate team. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of sport massage therapy in Canada.
Established in 1987, the CSMTA is a non-profit organization committed to advancing the common interests of sport massage therapists across the nation. Our primary goal is to serve and support athletes at every level, while also educating the public about the vital role of sport massage therapy in enhancing performance and promoting recovery. From grassroots community sports to provincial, national, and international competitions, we strive to provide exceptional care and guidance to athletes of all backgrounds.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the National Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in leading and coordinating the CSMTA's initiatives and operations. Your primary focus will be on working closely with our members to ensure the effective distribution of information to the sport massage therapy members. Our focus has been to continue preparing therapists to work with Canada’s elite athletes in conjunction with the requirements set by the Canadian Olympic Committee (COC), which will maintain recognition as an Expert Group. This will allow representation on Health Care Teams selected for major games and events.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to coordinate and manage projects effectively
- Familiarity with the Canadian athletic landscape and sporting events
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A competitive starting salary of $20/hour after a 4-month probationary period, with the potential to increase to $25/hour following a successful review of your role
- Initial commitment of 50 hours per month, with the opportunity for growth
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the sport massage therapy field and the lives of athletes nationwide
- The potential for career advancement, with the possibility of transitioning to an Executive Director position within 2-3 years
If you are excited about the prospect of joining our growing non-profit association and being at the forefront of shaping sport massage therapy in Canada, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com no later than June 15th, 2023.
Join us in our mission to elevate athletic performance and transform lives through the power of sport massage therapy. Together, we can make a difference!
- Position Vacant
RMT position at Manitou Springs
Manitou Springs Resort & Mineral Spa, Manitou Beach, Sk. (Watrous) requires immediately Registered Massage Therapist for full or part time position. Workers will be paid approx. 40% -45% commission including wage for the treatments listed on our website massage brochure at www.manitousprings.ca. Flexible hours of work between 9 am and 10 pm.
Other esthetic training for facials, manicures, pedicures, hot stones, etc. is preferred but not mandatory.
All materials, bookings, and workspace provided.
Excellent Employee (family) Group Benefit Plan available!
We will help you find accommodations if needed.
Please send resume to Manitou Springs Resort - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
302 MacLachlan Ave, Manitou Beach, SK, S0K 4T0, Canada
- Manitou Springs (Watrous), Saskatchewan
- Position Vacant