1. Am I required to collect GST?
2. What information should be included on my receipts?
3. Is there a way for me to advertise a job posting or item/business for sale?
The rate sheet for our advertising services is here.
4. Who owns the files in a clinic?
5. I don't have a written agreement. What happens to my client files if I move to a different clinic?
6. Gift certificates.
Questions and Answers - The Consumer Protection Amendment Act, 2008 (Gift Cards)
Q. Does the legislation regulating gift cards apply to cards purchased before November 10, 2008?
Q. Are there any exceptions to the rule that there can be no fees charged for gift cards?
Q. Do these rules apply to telephone cards?
Q. What if a consumer buys a card that has an expiry date?
Q. Where can I go if I have a gift card or gift certificate and the business is not complying with these rules?
Consumer Protection Branch